Temperature and Humidity sensor is an analog signal output combined sensor with 5VDC power supply. It is compact and simple to apply as it contains only the necessary circuitry, eliminating the need for additional control circuitry. The sensor has high reliability and excellent long-term stability.
These sensors can measure a wide range of humidity – from 5(%) to 95(%)RH and -40˚C to 100˚C.
- Voltage: 4.75 to 5.25V
- Current: 1.0mA max
- Humidity: Good for 5-95% humidity readings
- with 2-5% accuracy
- Temperature: Good for -40 to 100°C temperature readings ±2°C accuracy
- Sampling: No more than 0.5 Hz sampling rate (once every 2 seconds)
- Dimensions: Body size 27 x 59 x 13.5 mm
- Weight: 50gm with 1m cable length